We want to hear from you!

Create You Own Gift Basket

While I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my order,I was browsing your website again and noticed you were taking suggestions on gift basket ideas. I thought I would share my idea with you.I was thinking it would be cool to have a selection of baskets to choose from and then people could select various products from your website to create their own gift basket.Which in turn would make people feel their gift basket had a little more personal touch.

169 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FortuneCookieSoap.comAdminFortuneCookieSoap.com (Owner, Fortune Cookie Soap) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca LynkRebecca Lynk commented  · 

those exist. i've gotten 2 and i love them. they're a little more expensive than the pre-assorted gift baskets, but it's worth it.

• FarahFarah commented  · 

Umm i think that already exists! They have a gift basket and you can pick yur own soaps

• coydog22coydog22 commented  · 

That would be great. And Fun too, maybe you can include your custon made Fortune cookies in your custom made basket. ;)

• KateKate commented  · 

Yes! Perfect! I am wanting to get my mom an "assortment" of goodies, and I figured it would be cuter to do it in customizable baskets! Where the customer could choose what they would like to be found in the basket(i.e. fortune soaps, bar soaps, mask, creams, etc.), rather than just receiving the certain products that come in the themed baskets.

Feedback and Knowledge Base